Happy Valentines Day Quotes And Sayings 2017 For Him Her (Funny Quotes Updated)
Happy Valentines Day 2017 Quotes And Sayings: Quotes are used to motivate and saying something else about the matter. Happy Valentines Day Quotes help us to write and tell something by the different way about the subject. We can show how much we love our partner by sending them beautiful Valentines Day quotes and sayings. There are many motivational quotes to send and motivate our special one, friends, and relatives. But for our valentines, we can write quotes about love or friendship to describe our particular feelings for him/her.
Valentine’s Day is a symbol of believing in love and friendship. It’s the time when we can express how much we care about our the special one. We are going to provide top 50 Valentines Love quotes to share with your BF.GF to make your relationship, even more, stronger and faithful. Quotes are a short form of the detailed messages about a particular topic. Sometimes these quotes work way batter than anything else.
Nowadays we can send and publish quotes through online blogging sites and message to our loved ones by using our mobiles. In our life, we are surrounded by many social sites and apps for personal and professional use. So we can write Valentine’ss Day quotes for our special one by Facebook, WhatsApp, and any social site and app to make an impression on our special one. In the whole world, there are many languages and cultures.
Many people write their quotes in their mother tongue because people like their language and religion. We have many ways to send our quotes as through an image or video. With quotes, we can describe our feeling in little words.
- Each moment that I am far from you, it seems that my tears could fill the ocean blue. I love you, Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind. – William Shakespeare
- Let us always meet each other with a smile, for a smile is the beginning of love. – Mother Teresa
- Love is like dew that falls on both nettles and lilies. – By Swedish Proverb
- I feel you not only on Valentine’s day but with every breath of every day. – Debasish Mridha
- “If you love a flower, don’t pick it up. Because if you pick it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love. So if you love a flower, let it be. Love is not about possession. Love is about appreciation.” ― Osho
- Romance is the glamor which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze. – Elinor Glyn
- Love is the magician that pulls the man out of his hat. – Ben Hecht
- Love is metaphysical gravity. – By R. Buckminster Fuller
- One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving. – Paulo Coelho
- Valentine’s hearts beat more passionately than everyday hearts. – Terri Guillemets
- Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties. – By Jules Renard
- I remember being away somewhere, and I had forgotten it was Valentine’s Day with a person, and that was very embarrassing. – Bradley Cooper
- Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. – By Aristotle
- Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition. – By Alexander Smith
- On Valentine’s Day, the Spirit Club plastered the school with red streamers and pink balloons and red and pink hearts. It looked like Clifford the Big Red Dog ate a flock of flamingoes and then barfed his guts up. – Carolyn Mackler
- Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope. – Maya Angelou
- If there ever comes a day when we can’t together keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever. – Winnie the Pooh
- Love is life. All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love. Everything is, everything exists, only because I love. – Leo Tolstoy
- I want to be one of those old couples you see still holding hands and laughing after fifty years of marriage. That’s what I want. I want to be someone’s forever. – Rachel Gibson
- Today’s Valentine’s Day. There’s a whole day devoted solely to love. Does that make any sense? Nah. Love makes us all crazy. But it’s fun too. – Lisa Greenwald
- You must remember to love people and use things, rather than to love things and use people. – Fulton Sheen
- When I walk with you, I feel as if I had a flower in my buttonhole. – William Makepeace Thackeray
- Be it Valentine’s Day, Father’s Day or Mother’s Day, I feel all days are reminders of some feelings. February 14 doesn’t hold any particular relevance for me. – Randeep Hooda
- Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart. – Kay Knudsen
- Valentine’s Day is one of those days where it’s either awesome, or it’s a downer. – Judah Friedlander
- Love unlocks doors and opens windows that weren’t even there before. – Mignon McLaughlin
- Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone-we find it with another. – Thomas Merton
- My ideal Valentine’s Day is spending it with someone you are in love with and for that someone to make you feel loved and appreciated. – Candice Swanepoel
- Valentine’s Day is the hardest day of the year for a woman to get out, but everybody who is anybody and single is out that night. – Patti Stanger
- I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you, and the time we spent together, as my happiest time. I’d do it all over again if I had the choice. No regrets. – Boundless by Cynthia Hand
- Any guy hates Valentine’s Day. Even if you’re in love, you can’t win on Valentine’s Day. If you’re married, you can’t win on Valentine’s Day. Valentine’s Day is the thing you want to avoid at all costs. – Vince Vaughn
- Valentine’s Day is a disaster. Any day that is designed to perfectly encapsulate something as messy and personal as two people in a romantic relationship would have to be. But in Night Vale it also kills people. This is called satire. – Joseph Fink
- Without Valentine’s Day, February would be… well, January. – Jim Gaffigan
- I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you. – Paulo Coelho
- On this Valentine’s Day, I like to whisper in your ear the silent songs of my heart. – Debasish Mridha
- Valentine, just a few words to tell you how I love you. I have loved you since the first day I saw you. Whenever that was. – Charles M. Schulz
- Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same. – Helen Keller
- When you love someone, all your saved-up wishes start coming out. – Elizabeth Bowen
- Work is love made visible. And if you can’t work with love, but only with distaste, it is better that you should leave your work and sit at the gate of the temple and take alms of the people who work with joy. – Khalil Gibran
- You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because the reality is finally better than your dreams. – Dr. Seuss
- This fire that we call Loving is too strong for human minds. But just right for human souls. – Aberjhani
- A life without love is like a year without summer. – Swedish Proverb
It’s Valentine’s Day on Tuesday, February 14, 2017, when everywhere will be love and only love. Valentines Day is the most important day for every girl and boy who is in love with anyone. Same as every Valentine’s day, this Year Valentine’s Day is going to be a very very special for them who want to realize their partner, that how much special she or he is for them. Almost every young boy and girl will be waiting for this particular celebration.
Lovebirds are excited for celebrating their loved and extraordinary occasion, Valentine’s day. They share gifts, wishes, roses, chocolates, and special feeling to make their life beautiful, and romantic. Valentine’s Day is celebrated especially by young generation who connected with someone with the bottom of the heart. These Happy Valentines Day Quotes will feel anyone’s life with love and happiness, and they will start thinking about you.